Since its inception, Scanprobe has made a constant push to be a technology leader. Their ability to adapt quickly and spot trends are what has made them so successful. Now, they’re working to empower their customers with mobile tools to set them up for success. One example of this is the Mina survey in England, read on to find out about it.
What is Mina?
Mina is one of the main components of the digital transformation of Scanprobe. Simply put, it’s an app that augments and complements their current drain surveying hardware.
Mina has two important components. The first one is designed to offer surveyors the ability to view live video feeds from their drain surveying devices while controlling hardware features like lights via direct Wi-Fi connection. The second is to provide surveyors with the ability to map out the site and annotate it, allowing them to capture more detail regarding the survey for later reference.
The mobile device application of Mina is developed to complement the pipeline and drainage inspection engineer of today. Here are some of its offerings:
Where do we start? From duplicating the screen to either minimising costs by not requiring an additional engineer to man the camera or display the job in hand to your customer, through to being able to make your detailed map a part of your survey, you can offer absolute certainty to your customers in a simple manner, and at no extra cost.
Use your Wi-Fi to link your smart device to your push-rod camera system, and you’re up and running with mina! From here, you’re able to use your tablet or smartphone to view the display of your camera while fully leveraging the standard functionality of your device, including email and MMS.
Whether the size or location of the job has separated you from your camera box, or just because you want to show your customer exactly what the fix or problem looks like in real-time, you can. With Mina, the display can be duplicated, and even have certain control over the camera.
Ever had to detail where the manhole was, or try to explain precisely where you were, along with where the key points along the way were and where you surveyed? Well, with Mina and its industry-recognised icons and integrated Google Maps technology, you can develop concise and clear maps, adding them directly into your survey.
What are its features?
- Currently available on both iPads and iPhones.
- Google Maps are used to easily and clearly plot the key markers from the survey.
- Create drawings by drawing on top of the Google Maps image by inputting industry-recognized symbols.
- Wirelessly connect your tablet or smartphone device to your Wi-Fi enabled pipeline inspection camera system to increase the survey value and functionality.
- Share your survey using any file sharing app on your smart device, including Dropbox, email, and WhatsApp.
- Easy to use; just connect and go. This application is developed to make your life easier.
- The icons are labelled and pre-made for you, and no doodling is required. Just drag and drop them in.
- After you’re done, simply connect to your pipeline inspection system and upload your detailed drawing directly into your survey to add a bit of detail and clarity to your survey, and stand out from the rest.
If you’re looking for a CCTV drain camera in England, contact Scanprobe now!
WinCan turns your data into decisions
WinCan VX transforms how you make decisions based on the rich data that inspection technologies of today capture. Imagine an integrated, single application offering you the power to manage your assets and resources in real-time.
Analyze: To understand maintenance needs, it runs queries on any combination of criteria. You can get results in the form of raw data, on a map, or in reports.
Budget: Manages inspection workflow, anticipates maintenance, makes budgetary projections, and allocation resources based on infrastructure condition.
Comply: Collects standards-compliant data for export, reporting, and analysis. WinCan supports over 50 defect catalogs, including WRc and MACP/PACP.
Decide: Extracts the actionable intelligence you need to make critical maintenance decisions.
Integrate: Interfaces with every major GIS platform and municipal databases, and connects with any inspection equipment.
Report: Uses schematic illustrations, photos, and filtered data to generate information-rich reports.
Share: Securely publishes completed inspections to the clouds, where clients can use a web browser to view them instantly.
WinCan is cloud-based and offers secure global success
New WinCan Web keeps your inspection data current, accessible, and secure on the cloud. How does this benefit you? Here’s how:
- Access: Authorized parties can access the most recent inspection data instantly using any device with a web browser.
- Competitive: To lower operating costs, large firms can offload IT functions, with small contractors delivering results with previously unavailable quality and speed.
- Scalability: Subscribers just pay for the storage they require and may increase that storage anytime.
- Security: Administrators may precisely control who accesses what information. To protect against data loss, the data center of WinCan provides the necessary hardware redundancy.
- Workflow: Supervisors may automate the assignment of inspection tasks, along with how inspection results are shared and compiled in real-time.
WinCan is designed to be scalable, to be able to grow with you
WinCan VX allows you to invest in the functionality you need today, and then add capabilities and bandwidth as future needs arise.
- Modules: These extensions to the core application allow you to add particular capabilities as needs arise.
- Subscriptions: With a subscription, you can license WinCan for a flat annual fee while gaining access to training, support, cloud storage, and every software update.
- Value bundles: These famous combinations of add-on modules and core functionality provide savings over individually bought components.
WinCan is innovative, offering you the advanced capability
WinCan is supported by the largest user base of the market, investing in the R&D necessary to offer innovation ahead of the competition. So whether it’s new analytical tools, new ways to inspect, or new support for downstream processes like rehab and cleaning, you can trust WinCan VX to lead the market.
- 3D: The 3D visualization technology of 3D allows you to build a virtual model of your infrastructure based on measurements collected during inspection.
- Competitive: The GIS implementation of WinCan VX makes it easy to manage infrastructure using maps as the front end. To create entire WinCan projects with pre-populated section data, just click and drag on a map.
- Scanning: The ScanExplorer module allows you to navigate and interpret data from the laser and side-scan inspections via its four-synchronized views.
WinCan allows you to collaborate, providing you with optimum teamwork
Teamwork and process – both are imperative for managing your wastewater collection network effectively, from cleaning and inspection to replacement, rehab, and maintenance. WinCan VX implement best practices of the industry, seamlessly coordinating your workflows and personnel. With WinCan Web instantly sharing inspection results, your decisions are always based on the most current, complete data.
What’s the wait now? Contact Scanprobe and get your WinCan drain camera instantly!