Scanprobe will be exhibiting at Oman Sustainability Week from 14-16th March 2022, Hall 1, Oman Convention & Exhibition Centre, Muscat.
We are participating as part of a delegation with the British Governments Department of International Trade and our stand will be located in the British Pavilion, stand 1210. We will have CCTV pipe inspection camera systems on the stand for visitors to try. This includes the new TrapJumper X-40 camera which can be used with a mobile phone or tablet and Scanprobe’s proprietary reporting software, mina.
Oman Sustainability Week is a national platform that aims to highlight Oman’s commitment to sustainability leadership through innovative strategies aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and engage the national development stakeholders to present Oman as a new model for sustainable development. Bringing together key stakeholders – policy makers, sustainability experts and industry leaders – the event comprises the following activities to focus on the core message of sustainability as a national objective.
Scanprobe’s range of pipeline inspection camera systems have been developed with the engineer and the pipeline inspection industry in mind, and so they are packed with design features to complement each individual job and condition.
Key design features of the Maxprobe™ range include:
- Bolt-less construction
- nothing to come loose and get lost
- if you can work in the rain, your Maxprobe™ will be there with you
- Sunlight readable screen
- view a clear display in direct sunlight
- Multiple Connectivity
- WiFi, USB, SD Card connection ports
- Balanced frame & all-terrain wheels
- for when the ground isn’t level
- Durable push-rod
- the rod can handle the rough & rugged terrain
- One control box
- for every push-rod camera option in the range
- Free mobile app
- Download mina today from the App Store & Google Play store
- UK designed and manufactured
- quality assured throughout
- 9+ hours battery life
- the best in the industry